Become a Domestic cleaner, work when you want, be your own boss with Hello Cleaners
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”460″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”23px”][vc_empty_space height=”23px”][vc_column_text]
What is Hello Cleaners?
Hello Cleaners, is a cleaning services provider that connects the household and cleaners whom we call them the pros. Unlike other cleaning platforms. We are connected to the cleaners and the clients and never let you with the tech to solve the problems, in fact we have a 7 days office in London and our admin are here to help both cleaners and clients.
Hello Cleaners, provides part time and full time for cleaners in the cleaning industry. Through proper induction and introductions, we guarantee the best quality of service for our customers and ensure the safety for both the cleaners and customers. We are committed to deliver the best cleaning experience for all parties and solve issue that might arise between cleaners and clients.
Benefits of working with us.
Local cleaning work
We match you with clients who live nearby, keeping your travel costs and time to a minimum.
Domestic cleaning only
You will only work in private homes – we won’t ask you to do commercial cleaning. The clients supply all cleaning materials.
Most clients require an initial meeting to make sure you’re a good fit. If an offer of work doesn’t suit you, you can say no.
You can build long term relationships with your own set of clients you visit weekly or fortnightly, by arrangement directly with them.
Efficient, loyal cleaners keep their clients. If one of them no longer needs you, we will supply you with a replacement. Payment is on the day by the client.
You have the freedom to fit your job around your family with hours that suit you.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”WHAT DO I NEED TO QUALIFY” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%23ff9900″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]To become part of the most reputable cleaning company in the UK you need to be able to demonstrate the followings:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to clean professionally
- Good Manners and positive personality
- Have cleaning experience or willing to learn
- Good standard of spoken English
- Be able to iron
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]How do I get started and become a cleaner?
If you love cleaning and you think its the right career for you then you can become a cleaner and start your new career by taking the following steps.
- Fill in the online application form
- Provide proof of ID
- Provide at least one proof of address
- Provide a selfie photo for ID/Badge purposes
- Be ready to be contacted for face to face or online interview
- If accepted, then start receiving jobs
- Jobs will be coming to jobber app which you can download to your phone
- Happy job begins and all jobs sent to your app.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1309″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Self-employment advice and help”][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Being self-employed is much easier than you might think. The main points to consider are:
- You’re responsible for paying your tax and national insurance
- You can earn up to the personal allowance of £12,570 per year before you need to pay any income tax – that’s about 25 hours per week
- If your income is higher than the personal allowance, you can claim the expenses of working against your tax, such as clothing and travel
- Once you have registered with HMRC, all you have to do is fill out an online tax return at the end of each year; it only takes a few minutes!
- If you claim any benefits (such as housing or job seekers allowance), then you will need to let them know when you start work with us
- You can qualify for in-work benefits such as working tax credits
HMRC newly self-employed helpline
The HMRC helpline will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and documentation you require. For online information on working for yourself, you can visit theGOV.UK website[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”5634″ alignment=”right”][/vc_column][/vc_row]