Need End of tenancy cleaning in Cambridgeshire? Then hire us
We have got a decade of experience in providing End of tenancy cleaning in Cambridgeshire. We are a licensed cleaning company which is registered in England and Wales. Since we provide our cleaning service 7 days a week so we can be at your service at any time of the day you want. Our professional End of tenancy cleaning is carried out by our skilled expert cleaners. All our cleaners had been rigorously trained and are equipped with the latest cleaning machines and materials available in the market. The End of tenancy cleaning Cambridgeshire is highly demanded by letting agents, tenants and landlords as it is a guaranteed service. We understand the criteria and quality that estate agents and tenants require from a End of tenancy cleaning Cambridgeshire. For a 2 bedroom flat, we usually use 2-3 cleaners in the property for cleaning. We carry out our cleaning based on the set specification. When you have any particular requirement, we are able to incorporate this into the clean.
need best price for End of tenancy cleaning in Cambridgeshire? Get a quoteYou need to have your house professionally cleaned to get your deposit back, let our end of tenancy cleaners do it Get in toch
What Is Included In our End of tenancy cleaning Cambridgeshire?
- Vacuum and dusting all rooms
- Cleaning all internal windows and frames
- Removal of Cobwebs
- Dust removal
- Cleaning inside and outside Kitchen cupboard
- Cleaning all work surfaces
- Oven cleaning inside and out.
- Cleaning inside and outside the fridge
- Disinfection of all flooring including laminate, tiles and engineered wood flooring
- Scrubbing and descaling of sink and taps
- 12.Mirror to be cleaned
- 13.Washing Machine inside and out to be cleaned
- 14.Dishwasher cleaning
- Extractor degreased and cleaned
- All communal areas to be cleaned
- Shower screen cleaned and descaled
- 18.Shower to be cleaned
- 19.Bath to be cleaned and descaled
- Carpet and upholstery can be added in the clean
What Makes Our End of tenancy cleaning Cambridgeshire Different?
End of tenancy cleaning is considered as one of our most recommended types of cleaning and offers landlords and tenants with a perfect way of cleaning the property. It benefits both tenants and landlords in different ways. Tenants are obliged to return the property in its perfect condition to get a full return on their deposit. Landlords will need their property in an ideal state of cleanliness to increase their chances of renting the property once again in the future.
The cleaning staff at Hello Cleaners are given proper expert cleaning training and are provided with the latest cleaning equipment and eco-friendly cleaning materials.
We only use eco-friendly chemicals that are taken into consideration by many as one of the best in the market that are good in stain removals and are harmless. Our new cleaning equipment includes our hot water extraction and steam cleaners have a proven track record in cleaning the dirt, grime and stains from most fabrics and materials. Our machines are so efficient that your carpets and rugs will be dry, clean and fresh within 3 hours from completion.
Why Choose Hello Cleaners For Your End of tenancy cleaning Cambridgeshire?
- We are one of the reliable, experienced and trustworthy companies that only provide quality cleaning service.
- Having one decade of experience can ensure customers with a better experience.
- Possess a staff of experienced and fully trained cleaning team.
- Utilise latest cleaning equipment and eco-friendly cleaning chemicals.
- Fully insured
- Provide a comprehensive range of cleaning services
- Experienced customer support team to answer any questions concerning cleaning
We cover all Cambridgeshire and surrounded areas, if you are looking for Professional Cleaning services anywhere in Cambridgeshire then let us know.
Below are the main towns we cover:
- Great Shelford
- New Wimpole
- St. Ives
- St. Neots
- Swaffham Bulbeck
End of tenancy cleaning Prices
Cambridgeshire (abbreviated Cambs.)[note 1] is a county in the East of England, bordering Lincolnshire to the north, Norfolk to the north-east, Suffolk to the east, Essex and Hertfordshire to the south, and Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire to the west. The city of Cambridge is the county town. Modern Cambridgeshire was formed in 1974 as an amalgamation of the counties of Cambridgeshire and Isle of Ely and Huntingdon and Peterborough, the former covering the historic county of Cambridgeshire (including the Isle of Ely) and the latter covering the historic county of Huntingdonshire and the Soke of Peterborough, historically part of Northamptonshire. It contains most of the region known as Silicon Fen.
Local government is divided between Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council, which, since 1998, forms a separate unitary authority. Under the county council, there are five district councils, Cambridge City Council, South Cambridgeshire District Council, East Cambridgeshire District Council, Huntingdonshire District Council and Fenland District Council.