We have got a decade of experience in providing End Of Tenancy Cleaning. We are a licensed cleaning company which is registered in England and Wales. Since we provide our cleaning service 7 days a week so we can be at your service at any time of the day you want. Our professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning is carried out by our skilled expert cleaners. All our cleaners had been rigorously trained and are equipped with the latest cleaning machines and materials available in the market. The professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning is highly demanded by letting agents, tenants and landlords as it is a guaranteed service. We understand the criteria and quality that estate agents and tenants require from a professional End Of Tenancy Clean. For a 2 bedroom flat, we usually use 2-3 cleaners in the property for cleaning. We carry out our cleaning based on the set specification. When you have any particular requirement, we are able to incorporate this into the clean
What Is Included In Our End Of Tenancy Clean?
- Vacuum and dusting all rooms
- Cleaning all internal windows and frames
- Removal of Cobwebs
- Dust removal
- Cleaning inside and outside Kitchen cupboard
- Cleaning all work surfaces
- Oven cleaning inside and out.
- Cleaning inside and outside the fridge
- Disinfection of all flooring including laminate, tiles and engineered wood flooring
- Scrubbing and descaling of sink and taps
- 12.Mirror to be cleaned
- 13.Washing Machine inside and out to be cleaned
- 14.Dishwasher cleaning
- Extractor degreased and cleaned
- All communal areas to be cleaned
- Shower screen cleaned and descaled
- 18.Shower to be cleaned
- 19.Bath to be cleaned and descaled
- Carpet and upholstery can be added in the clean
What Makes Our End Of Tenancy Clean Different?
End of tenancy cleaning is considered as one of our most recommended types of cleaning and offers landlords and tenants with a perfect way of cleaning the property. It benefits both tenants and landlords in different ways. Tenants are obliged to return the property in its perfect condition to get a full return on their deposit. Landlords will need their property in an ideal state of cleanliness to increase their chances of renting the property once again in the future.
The cleaning staff at Hello Cleaners are given proper expert cleaning training and are provided with the latest cleaning equipment and eco-friendly cleaning materials.
We only use eco-friendly chemicals that are taken into consideration by many as one of the best in the market that are good in stain removals and are harmless. Our new cleaning equipment includes our hot water extraction and steam cleaners have a proven track record in cleaning the dirt, grime and stains from most fabrics and materials. Our machines are so efficient that your carpets and rugs will be dry, clean and fresh within 3 hours from completion.
Why Choose Hello Cleaners For Your End Of Tenancy Clean?
- We are one of the reliable, experienced and trustworthy companies that only provide quality cleaning service.
- Having one decade of experience can ensure customers with a better experience.
- Possess a staff of experienced and fully trained cleaning team.
- Utilise latest cleaning equipment and eco-friendly cleaning chemicals.
- Fully insured
- Provide a comprehensive range of cleaning services
- Experienced customer support team to answer any questions concerning cleaning