TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GENERAL)
1.1 Pricing, Parking and Congestion Charging
- 1.1.1 Prices quoted by the Company are based on average completion times.
- 1.1.2 We reserve the right to amend the initial quotation if upon inspection of the property or during the cleaning the supervisor assesses that the job is going to take more time to complete, or should the Customer’s original requirements change. Any revised price will have to be accepted by the Customer before the additional cleaning time is carried out.
- 1.1.3 We require a parking space or valid permit for one vehicle, or metered parking is to be paid by the Customer in order for us to carry out any cleaning services.
- 1.1.4 The Customer is fully liable for paying any parking penalties incurred from any mistake or misinformation on their part.
- 1.1.5 The customer will be responsible for covering any applicable charging fees if the property is located within a charging zone anywhere in the UK
- 1.1.6 At the time of booking please notify us of any expensive items, including furniture, which may require specialist treatment or chemicals. This includes parquet and oak flooring, wooden work
surfaces and any other custom made items.
1.2 Insurance and Liability
- 1.2.1 The Company holds public liability insurance to the value of £1,000,000.
- 1.2.2 Any claim for damage must be reported to the Company within 48 hours of the cleaning service visit. “If there is no correspondence within 48hrs of your claim then we will close your complaint and will no longer held responsible for it”
- 1.2.3 We reserve any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- 1.2.4 We shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Customer’s premises during the cleaning visit nor any costs incurred of said 3rd parties not being
- granted access. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
- 1.2.5 Items excluded from the cleaning company’s liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- 1.2.6 We request all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- 1.2.7 We are not responsible for any existing damage to Customer’s property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative
- using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- 1.2.8 We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the Customer.
- 1.2.9 We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty or broken items which lead to other damages.
- 1.2.10 Arrival times and cleaning times are an estimate. The company will not be liable, under any circumstances, for missed/cancelled appointment costs or any other costs owing to delayed arrival or completion times.
1.3 Contracted cleaners and sub-contractors
- The Company reserves the right to use contracted cleaners and/or sub-contractors for any of its cleaning services and without providing any prior notification. Our standard cleaning guarantee will apply.
1.4 Claims for damages
- 1.4.1 While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- 1.4.2 In case of damage, proven to be caused by the Company or one of its sub-contractors, the Company must be given first opportunity to make good the damage using their approved maintenance contractor. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any damage where this is not permitted by the Customer, landlord, or managing agent.
- 1.4.3 In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the Customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
- 1.4.4 Where the damage results in the Company needing to make an insurance claim, the age of the broken or damaged item(s) will be taken into consideration when calculating its replacement value.
The Customer will be put back into the position they were in before the loss occurred.
2. END OF TENANCY CLEANING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 2.1.1 For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- 2.1.2 The Customer must ensure that all personal belongings are completely moved out otherwise an additional £50 may be charged. Where belongings are present our cleaning guarantee will not apply to that area.
- 2.1.3 Rubbish or waste removal is not part of our end of tenancy cleaning service and will incur an additional charge.
- 2.1.4 If the Customer is more than 30 minutes late a late fee may apply
- 2.1.5 The Customer is to ensure that hot running water and electricity is provided and that there are no blocked drains.
- 2.1.6 Price quoted is based on one single fridge freezer and one single oven. Larger appliances will incur a further cost to clean.
- 2.1.7 If ladders are required to reach high areas then this must be stated at booking.
- 2.1.8 Cleaning of walls, mold on walls and ceilings, the inside of toasters, kettles and other electrical appliances is not part of our end of tenancy cleaning checklist. Wall washing needs to be added at the time of making a booking.
- 2.1.9 Cleaning of vacuum cleaners, ironing boards, curtains and other items left in storage cupboards is not part of our end of tenancy cleaning checklist.
You can cancel the service you have booked at any time and the following charges will occur depending on when you cancel the booking.
The following terms will apply to all our services currently provided by our company which include Cleaning, Moving, Handyman services.
A: You can cancel your booking for free of charge if you allow 24 hours and more before the starting of the job.
B: 30% of the total job value will be payable if you cancel within 24 hours of the starting of the job
Methods of cancelation:
You can cancel your booking via your online booking portal or by calling our office, emailing or through the live chat during our working hours.
- We require 24-hour notice to reschedule a booking.
- For amendments in less than 24 hours there is 30% fee payable
- Parking, ULEZ , Congestion are not include in the quote.
- 2..2.3 We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives. If we are not made aware of this before arrival and we are unable to carry out the work as a result, the Customer will be charged a 30% of the total value.
- 2.2.4 The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- 2.2.6 The Customer can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone, using the online booking portal if the booking has been made online, on our live chat by speaking to one of our customer services or by emailing us.
2.3 Complaints and Cleaning Guarantee
- 2.3.1 No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- 2.3.2 All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Customer’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 7 days of the work
- being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it in a professional and timely manner.
- 2.3.4 The Customer agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services or refusing to pay for the service.
- 2.3.5 The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.
- 2.3.6 Where access is denied for a re clean, we are not liable for any costs associated with not being granted permission to re-enter the property and carry out the re clean.
- 2.3.7 Our cleaning guarantee applies for 5 days from when the cleaning was completed. Any complaints after this time may not be considered.
- 2.3.8 We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when people or personal possessions are still present in the property during or after the time of the cleaning.
- 2.3.9 Fridges and Freezers should be emptied and defrosted prior to our arrival and turned off so we can clean them. We will not be liable for cleaning freezers which have not been defrosted and reserve the right to return to re clean the property for this reason alone.
- 2.3.10 We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably, we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- 2.3.11 We cannot guarantee the removal of pet odors or cigarette smoke during the cleaning and will not be liable for any deductions for this
3. CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
- 3.1 The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- 3.2 The Company is not liable for any wear or discoloration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- 3.3 Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 1-week hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- 3.4 We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Customer placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- 3.5 The Company cannot guarantee the removal of pre-existing stains and/or any discoloration of the carpet
- 3.6 Please notify us at the time of booking if your carpet is a natural pile e.g wool or hessian
- 3.7 The Customer shall be responsible for the removal of all furniture, goods and breakables for the purpose of cleaning. The Company will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to furniture, goods or chattels not removed by the Customer unless damage has occurred as a direct result of negligence or lack of care on the part of the Company or its servants.
- 3.8 Unless otherwise agreed prior to work commencing, it is accepted that stationary items such as televisions, side cabinets, bookcases, wall units, filing cabinets etc will remain in place and no cleaning will be carried out beneath these units, the same will apply into closets and cupboards.
- 3.9 We will endeavour to note, identify and remove all spots and stains requiring treatment, however the entire removal of some spots and stains are not guaranteed due to the staining properties of the products i.e. tannin, rust ,DIY spotting agents etc.
- 3.10 Liability cannot be accepted for colour run or migration due to manufacturers using non-colorcast dyes or markers in frames, trimmings, padding, stuffing, piping sewing threads, linings and valances.
4: Parking space and parking fee
Parking space for the vehicle used by the cleaners must be arranged by the customer, parking fee is also to be covered by the customer.
5: Congestion charge:
If the property is within the congestion charge zone, £11.5 will be added to the total amount.
5: Short notice online booking:
We do require 24 hours notice when booking is made online, we can not guarantee the availability of a slot if 24 hours notice is not allowed by the customer.